Job Description :
1) Prepare full sets of accounts, handling & monitoring on account payable and account receivable & collections (in UBS Accounting System and MS Excel).
2) Responsible for accounting duties and ensuring comply with the Company’s policies and accounting standard procedures and related statutory and tax requirements.
3) Liaise with Auditor / Tax Consultant / Company Secretary
4) Support in month end close procedure with timely and accurate recording.
5) Prepare tax returns and ensure prompt payment.
6) Maintain a documented system for all transactions (banking, petty cash etc)
7) Prepare online banking / issue cheques for payment to authorities, sub-contractors, bills etc
8) Reconciling statement monthly, across all company accounts.
9) Knowledge in the banking facilities (TR, TT, etc) is an advantage
10) Any other accounting/admin duties assigned by the management from time to time.
1) Degree in Accounting (minimum Diploma in Accounting)
2) At least 5 years working experience
3) Experience in using UBS accounting system (a must)
4) Microsoft Office – Excel, Word
5) Able to work independently